Saturday, July 29, 2006

New Wave Cinema.

When did everything crucial from my childhood decide to sell out and handicap anything from becoming sacred for my generation?

I can't lie. I'm pretty silly juiced for this one though.




All I'm asking for is a Neptunes remix of the Ninja Rap. Maybe Mike Jones for historical significance.



Vanilla Ice- Ninja Rap





hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



Last time I checked, I don't remember the Transformers being Martians.


They Better not sleep on getting some band to do a cover and tribute video of this for the soundtrack.



Can we at least get a DFA remix of the 1986 Stan Bush classic?

Le Tigre- Deceptacon(DFA RMX by Tim Goldsworthy & James Murphy for The DFA)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW FUCK NO

fuck computergenerated ninja turtles

this makes me cry

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home